Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Unfair =(

Babay and dear u 2 hang out no tell me .. =( only know when i see u guys de photo.. Feel so left out ler.. I was still very happy because i told my parents about u all.. and they say wanna spend lou mou, lou dao and you all to eat tomorrow night.. Yer.. no one like this de lah.. Things start to get better at my place and now im left out.. I bet u guys are outside now since both of you are offline and im the only one online now. Now i know, things do change. Maybe because of ah yek you guys seldom find me also, but i got anything the first thing i'll update u guys, or at least i'll send u guys a msg to update you all ler. You guys didnt even.. find me.. and update me.. Lately also i call you all, you all didnt really call me also. I still love you all so much.. Messages also no reply.. I want to do some exercising find you all out also no respond.. Nvm lar.. As long as you all happy i will be happy also lar..

No doubt my family members and my relationship is getting better each day. Today i was so lazy to go for breakfast and my dad knocked on my door to wake me up, asking me whether i wanna go or not. I told him no. Well he keep repeating his question like "u sure u don wanna go?".. Seeing him like that, even whole night no sleep also i go lar. End up we went to Foo Phin, nothing much to eat too actually. But everything was good. We had dinner and a very good conversation too. Thank you Lord for this. I hope tomorrow dinner with lou mou, slowly lou mou can bring them together to church. I really do hope so. As for babay and dear, i guess its gonna be another awkward day cause i guess i wont know what you guys are talking about. =X

Okay lar.. i have nothing much to say already..10.30pm still early, im going to watch movie in my computer then. Tata. Lazy to upload photo. Not much mood too anyway , just to express my pathetic own disturbing feeling. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment