Wednesday, July 22, 2009

BUSTED

Hello. After a few days of busy-ness, i finally have time to blog. These few days .. i realised, a lot of people got BUSTED. It's very funny that i would just laugh to myself. hah. Okay I'm gonna say what i did these few days.

Okay, from what i remember, i went to Choo's wedding. A great wedding =) No doubt they all look so happy. My mum came back, I was quite happy. I spend a lot of time with her lately. Well, most of all is driving her all around to her friends place and stuffs. We went to Wisma, she wanted to perm her hair. So i planned to get a haircut. Boo. I don't think the haircut matches me. So i guess I'm not going back there anymore. LOL.

=X Speechless

Last night i went to Devil's Pub with my boyfriend and some of his friends. Ah Sim got drunk ed LOL. I hope he's feeling better now. We actually planned to go home at 11 cause i need to pick up my mum in her friends house. My boyfriend and I went to the car then my mum called and asked me to have fun for another hour. So we parked back. An hour later, I called her again, she asked me to pick her up at 1.30am. =.= Yeah, i was shocked myself too. I bet she's having a great time with her friends. I'm truly happy for her if she's happy. =) Muah mama.. Love ya so much!


Too bad happy times passes so fast, I'm going to the airport in a few hours. =( Well I'm always gonna miss u mum. I hope everything goes well for my family and friends. As for my friends, B&E, nyahahahah... I love u guys too.. muahhh.. xD BEC rawkx!! They went to steamboat last night, funny pictures LOL. Anyway its great to hear that their all having a good time too. Cant wait to hang out with u guys again the next time. Cheers.

See, we had our steamboat moments too xD

Tik tok tik tok. August is gonna be here in a few days. By that time I'm gonna quit my job and start a new job. Hope everything goes well for me. My sister called my yesterday afternoon. We talked for like, 15 minutes. We talked a lot, mostly about my future road. She gave me some suggestions which i would consider. Thanks sis. =) Hm.. after my sister called, i start to get bothered by some words she said. About my car.. She said its kinda a burden that she need to help me pay my loan for the car. =( Straight to the point, she wants me to pay at least half of the amount. That's about Rm300-400. Another burden for me.. =/ "hooray?" =(

I kinda got my planning already. I'm just gonna work until end of this year, and I'll continue my studies. Actually, Pine's not bad lar i think. My sister ask me not to keep change my mind. Stay to it wa. Cause i told i her i may be going to KL mar. Sigh.. how how how.. KL?? PINE and then to BOND?? Anyhow it'll be a problem since the car maybe need to move to Tawau back to her =.= Ah.. never mind.. postpone this question. As long as I go study beginning of the next year then can already.


=/ I cant get my mind out of the "Car Problem". So many things i wanna do still. I need to go get injection for the "Cancer Prevention" thingy.. Which cost another rm300 for a month.. and that injection need to be inject for 3 months. Sucks, i know. Besides that i want to go for braces. =/ i want i want i want. Damn all these money problems. If only i could work longer, then no need to study for awhile more.. Maybe ..things would get better. Damn. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment