Thursday, July 9, 2009

Dear Diary..


Today is another boring day. Nothing much happened today. Bianca called me, asked me whether wanna go to KL on October or not. So i called my bf, too bad he said he cant go, he's going to Singapore. So i called my parents again, their okay with it, so I'm going to KL on October. I bet it will be a lot of fun. Bianca & Fei Zai, Esther & Boss, Lou Mou & I. Woots!! The air ticket is quite cheap actually, RM100. =X I'm so broke. I need to start saving money =( Cant wait to shop shop shop with them on Oct. Cant wait to see my parents. I miss them.


I'm kinda moody today. I chat with Wilson just now. So i asked him about "Pine Uni". He told me only need to study in KK for 2 semester then the next 2 years i need to go to BOND in Australia. That's not i want. i mean.. i always wanted to go overseas. But at this time, i just cant leave my boyfriend. =( i told him that I'm not going to study overseas and that I'm studying in kk. So if i leave, i would break his heart and break my promise. I don't want that to happen =( But.. i want a better future.. Argh. Wilson asked me to pray hard. I guess it will work. I just hope all these can be solved. I'm so stuck now. Sigh. Sending S.O.S... Help!!


I'm going out later with my boyfriend, we're gonna attend one of his friend's birthday. Too many things is going through my mind. I've been thinking too much i guess. I don't know what i want. =( I finally saw *ei online today. It has been awhile. =/ I think I'm starting to cough again. I bought a chocolate for my boyfriend, i know he likes to eat dark chocolate. After buying it i saw Joseph. LOL. He didn't really change much. Still that skinny, he should eat more xD. Alright, I guess i have nothing much to say now. Ciaoz

No comments:

Post a Comment