Sunday, July 26, 2009

Think it through..


Today, is a tired day, but many great things happen. One most happiest thing is that i finally think it through. Must be god's work. =) As usual, i went to work today. In the afternoon, Babay and Dear came and gave me a surprise with boss. Yeah I'm quite happy. Really shocked to have see them. Things were going well enough. Had a high tea in Secret Recipe, and then to F.O.S. Hooray for that. Cheba & Choba bought some clothes if I'm not wrong. =) SHOPAHOLIC!!! hah hah..


Another thing that I am happy is because my boyfriend called me and asked me whether i had my lunch already or not when I'm having high tea with Che Cho. I'm glad that he asked. It proves that he really do think of me. He was at Karamunsing that time looking for phone models. He wanted to buy Samsung Jet. Ah Woo, Ah Sim, and my boyfriend did went to Centre Point to look for me. I'm happy he did that too. They then went into my shop help nearly all the staffs to "pa mai". Its those Chinese doctors using their hand and feel the other persons nerve i think. -Shrug- Anyway they all get along well with my staffs. One of my colleague, Pink, said that he's a nice boyfriend. Another Hooray for that =)

That doesn't end yet. We went to Foh Sang eat konlow mee with Ah Yang (Henry) and his girlfriend. We had a very very nice and useful talk. Just the 5 of us, we chatted in my house living room for a few hours. Maybe just 2 hours. =P Well, everything goes well, and thank you Lord, maybe this is "the hint" that I'm waiting for.

Thumbs Up for YOU xD

No comments:

Post a Comment