Thursday, July 16, 2009

Back To Where I Belong


Its raining heavily now at my place. Oh.. so cold.. Finally i can have a goodnight sleep in this kinda weather. Miss it so much. At this moment, the weather reminds me of many memories. Most of it is my parents. =/ I miss them a lot. I'm so happy to receive my mom's call. She's coming back on the 20th. Hooray! Cant wait to see her. Have been lonely while they were gone. I miss them.
Besides my parents, I've been thinking a lot about my boyfriend too. Well, all i know now is that i love him so much, but i don't know whether he loves me or not. Sometimes all these thoughts just cant stop bothering me. I am still trying my best not to think any other things. Trying so hard to just be happy now that he is willing to be with me. I don't know how the future may look like, but i really do hope you're the one who will always be with me. Love you so much.

I guess I'm going to find Andy out soon. I so need to talk to him about "Pine". I hope i can graduate here. Best thing of graduating here is that i get to continue my law studies, at the same time i can be with my boyfriend. Isn't it great? =/ If like that, I hope every holiday i get from my school, i can go visit my parents. Hm.. well, i cannot be greedy right.. If i choose my boyfriend, then i cannot go overseas study. Since i made my decision to stay with my boyfriend, its okay. When i have chance, i can go overseas and have fun also mar. =)

I hope this decision i made is a right one. Lord, please guide me. I hope he really do love me and care me from his heart. Hope that everything goes well between me and him, cause i really love him.

As for Bianca babay and Esther Dear, I hope they both can last long long with their current boyfriend and stay happy forever. Love you guys so so so much and thanks so so so much for everything. *Hugs & Kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment