Saturday, July 4, 2009

=)


Take 1 lol


Take 2

Good news. I'm back with him now. This is what happened. We went out for a drink with his friends. He pick me up. On the way to the place, he asked me when am i going to KL. LOL. i told him I'm not going kl, I'm gonna study here. So he said, "I thought u said KK got no place to study what you want?" . So i told him that Andy said there is a new law school here. Okay, the main point is I'm not leaving KK so we can be together.

So we reached the place, we sat down, chit chatted. Blah blah blah, i guess it was almost 12, so he drove me back home. He said he needed to pee, so after that we talked in the living room. So.. i said lets get back together. I'm not leaving KK anymore. He was so so so stubborn. He said no, and asked me to do everything i wanna do first, such as my studies. He asked me to finish my studies and everything first. As usual, i cried non stop.

He told me that I would find someone better than him. I don't know about that, but i told him i cant. So i kept crying. He keep reject me so i keep crying. At last he said okay lar. I don't know we're getting back for the sake of pity or what. But its okay, I'll try my best now. I asked him why he doesn't want me back. He said he doesn't need a relationship, and that he feels that friends more important. He also said he scared he cannot promise me anything, he said he don't know he still can treat me well. He said his heart is not here already, he said that what if he "bei pan" me? I've been bothered by all his questions.I couldn't stop thinking. I dont know what to do. It just feels like he doesn't love me anymore.

So i told myself now, IF he really did anything bad behind my back, then its okay. I just need to tell myself, as long as i love him enough, treat him well enough, if he did anything wrong, its not my fault already. Cause i already tried my best to save this relationship. So if he did anything wrong, or hurtful, i just need to tell myself its okay. I can live my life with no regrets now that I've done everything that i could, and yea, try harder in my next relationship.Like what my cousin said, god closed my door, he'll open another window for me. So if he's not my right one, its okay, at least i tried. So I'm gonna love u more,don't care whether this time its gonna hurt me more than before.

Okay i so need to highlight those if not later on i forgot then i cant stop crying again de lor. Hm.. so that was what happened last night. Today i feel all better, knowing that I'm back with him, i really do feel good and better than the days without him. I'm happy because after my church he called me twice. Eh wait, or once. I forgot, who cares? He called! xD I'm so happy. I love him so so so so much! Hope everything will become better. Oh Lord, please guide me.

So i went to church today, sat next to Esther, haven't told her that im with my ex. So after church we went for our breakfast in Foo Phin. While in the car i told her. =) She said nothing and smiled, i guess. Ha ha. Then when we reached Foo Phin, we waited for Bianca. She reached so I told her again, she looks happy for me. She doesn't look like she dislike or what. She smiled also. I still remember she said "do anything that you want as long as it makes you happy". I was very happy after i heard what she said. Thanks babay and dear. =) Love u guys so much too.


Ah, left out one more thing. Its my sister in law. Gosh she's such a pain in the ass. I work with them, but she's like a boss, came to shop at 5pm and only walk sit for 10 minutes then go off.. So its okay lar, I did not say anything since "she's the boss" now that my dad gave it to my brother. So no matter how that's my dad's shop, and my family shop. Lol. The workers also respect me, so Alice asked me when do i want for my off day. I told them Sunday so i can go for church.

Then my sister in law called me just now, asked me where i am? why am i not working? So i told her i off day. Wow. She said "You don't know first week of work no off de mer?!" WTF. Hello, Im your husband sister la please. So i told her, i don't know, no one tell me,even the staffs asked me when do i want for my off day. YOU didn't even tell me, then you want how? Esh. Sometimes she's nice and sometimes she's bad. Unpredictable woman.

Ah, just no comment about her. She called me to lend her my car. Want to lend my car still want ask me about my off day. Siao la u. Should have go turn turn Tuaran only come down so u can fuel up for me. No no, should have told you I was busy and need to go out. Humph, but no lar. Im not that bad. Just something she should know. How you treat people, and that is how people will treat you back. I guess she doesn't know. So never mind then.

No comments:

Post a Comment