Thursday, July 2, 2009

First day of work


Today is my very first day of work. I'm very tired now, but still have to help Shoon put in movies into his pendrive. Need to pass him tomorrow. Then my comp so so so so slow.. Everything at work turned out alright. Not bad actually, except where the part im gonna park my car at Asia city, then walk to center point. bad bad =( Im so naughty today, Im sick and still i go eat Uncle Bob, popiah, Mcd Ice Cream. LOL

After work, rushed back home, 7.10pm, changed clothes went to city mall for the healing thingy in church with dear E and Mommy Daddy. I saw so many people lay down on the floor after the healing thing goes on. =( I hope all of them are alright. Hm, after that went to Luyang to eat konlow mee. Saw my ex. Saddie awhile even though get to see him. Talked awhile then he went off. Then dear Esther and I went to Kit's birthday party in Tata Bar. Smelly and smokey places. My hair stinks. =( Boo.

During the party, Babay Bianca showed me a video that she made for Fei Zai for their 2nd anniversary. =( i mean =). They look so sweet. Sigh. Then i cried a little bit. They hugged me. Then im okay (a bit). We decided to leave that place, we went back to Luyang , this time accompany Babay eat. Saw my ex (again). He was actually there the whole time. This time, i cant describe my feeling. Feels weird. Shrug.

Just don't know why when i get back home, i feel more emo. Feels quite sad. I saw ******* online. But this time he only on his one account. I think.. i don't know what im thinking. Okay i think he's angry, or what, or.. i don't know. He used to on both account de wor.. I think cause he feel its pointless to on both gwa.. since its nothing so important.. yea, i bet that is why. Lol. Very immature de me go facebook and revenge.. hahahaha... silly silly silly me.

Suddenly i thought of an old friend, Evan. He used to tell me that im the stupidest person in this world. And that the others already extinct. haha. He said this world cannot find another stupid person like me. LOL. I don't know if that's true or not, but i hope its not. *Yawn* 1.11am, time to sleep, tomorrow still need to wake at 8 for work. Double Boo.. =(
BEC Forever. Each time i post my blog, im gonna upload a pic of us xD

No comments:

Post a Comment