Monday, July 6, 2009

A Happy Day

<3 Love you Mom <3

Hello. I just came back from work. So tired. Today is a very sleepy day like any other day. Boo. Everything was quite good today. Everything turned out well. Heh Heh. I just want to say thank you so much to my Dear & Babay & especially, Lou Mou. Thanks for visiting me today at work, and bought a pendant and white gold chain from me. Wahahaha. Lou Mou you're my first customer ler. LOVE U!! xD xD xD


Thanks so much to Dear & Babay
*Hugs & Kisses*

After work I went to visit my boyfriend, ate at his house. =) Went to city mall with him awhile, he wanted to buy the measuring tape, so yea. Even though i feel very happy today, still there are things that are bothering me. =/ I seriously need to find Andy out so i can asked him bout "Pine". Hope everything turns out well for me. No worries, God have plans for me. Right? =D



Tired. I'm going to bed now. Waking up at 10 something gwa, even how tired also must wake up find boyfriend. Feel like accompany him . Heh Heh. Im missing him a lot =)

No comments:

Post a Comment