Wednesday, July 1, 2009

=X


After blogging last night, i sleep at 6am. Dont know why im not tired at all. LOL. Maybe i dont want to get fat gwa, cause last night 2.30am i went to 711 and bought 2 noodle cup. Even though i only ate 1, i still must not sleep, will be very fat geh. So i continue watching my HK drama. 6am, i finally fell asleep. Woke up at 12. Not even enough 8 hours but i dont feel like sleeping already. Well, Joanne called, she came to my house "tapau-ed" roti canai and leong cha. She came to do something cause her internet connection broke down.

I still couldn't stop thinking about him.Im getting better la i know. But I'll get emo again de for sure. It's always like this. At least 1 week once I'll feel this way. Hm.. im so so so speechless now. I think actually by this time i would be sms-ing C***F**. But since he told me he wanted her ex back. Aiks. I better not disturb him. Just wish for the best lar. Hm, actually its quite hard to use this blog spot thingy. -shrug- Its okay. who cares anyway. I think there is nothing im going to do today. Continue my TVB drama better. =X Ops, i forgot to eat my medicine ler today. hehe. Its okay lar. No one knows also.

I guess I'll rot again today. I should check up on meetoto. I used to blog there. Its much "funner" blogging there cause no one knows who am i, or who i talk about. Hm, quite good la. I dont feel so emo anymore. =) Hope everything will be okay. Im sleepy. I should get some sleep. =/ He just called me. I dont know why everytime when im starting to feel better, he called. He makes me feel like he still care about me. But he doesnt want me? I just dont get it. I know there's no chance for us anymore. It just hurts when i think about it. I should go to bed now. I hope i can sleep till tomorrow morning. =.= 4pm now till tomorrow morning, LOL. Im going crazy.



2 comments:

  1. NAH! give you your 1t comment!!! Just sleep and stop thinking. LAter eye bag grows and become ugly lo

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay la... night is the most emo time lo..u duno de lar.. damn these eye bags

    ReplyDelete