Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Miracle from God

Cheers to all~!! =)

First of all i wanted to thank god for every great things that happened today. Im so happy. As i said in my previous post that i was praying real hard. Finally today god showed me something. I was so amazed. As you all know i planned to sell my house for quite some time but we never did sold it. The few times when there are visitors, its always me and the agent bringing them to see the house. Why i said i was amazed? This was what happened :

Today, about 10 cars came to visit my house and look for it. 3 different agents brought them to see the house. First group came with 4-5 cars, 2nd group 2-3 cars and the others im not sure. What i know is quite a lot. Even the agents were confused and messed up who were with who. This is quite funny =X Whats most shocking is that nearly all who came was INTERESTED!! Thank god so so so much for listening to my prayers. No doubt everything turned better. It really did. I was so happy. All i need is just to be patient after praying. Thank you Lord.

This is already a great news for me. Hm, anyway today was a busy day. I still went for work. So i didnt have much time to talk to my parents privately yet. But im going to do soon. First, i will ask them to apply for me a season parking passcard for me in my working place. Second, im gonna talk to them about my school which i am going into and i hope that i have their fully support into it. Its about 12 am now. I just hope my parents have a goodnight sleep. Then i can sleep peacefully tonight. I want to have breakfast with them tomorrow. =)

Kasih Sayang Day

As for BEC, im sure everything will be alright. Dont worry guys, im still working hard on my crocs. Wait for me!! xD Love you guys so much alrights. Btw, Siao Ling from the church called today to ask me to attend the badminton competition thingy. I guess if i have nothing to do i will go, too bad Esther's not going. =/ Well its okay. I hope everything goes well and smooth for babay and dear. Love you all okay. You all are god's gift to me. I'll appreciate it. Muah!

Anyway its getting late already now. Still have work tomorrow, so .. TATA!!

p/s: I love you too darling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment