Friday, July 10, 2009

A Lazy Day


The Kitties

Boo... I'm a pig today. I woke up at 8.30am, lazy to go work, so i called my brother and let me off day today since Sunday I'm not offing. I'm going to Hyatt Hotel for exhibition. Cant wait till that day. I wanna learn more things, so i can serve more customer and earn myself more money. So glad that my brother allow me to go and take a look. Thanks bro, even though sometimes i dun really like u. xP

Today i went to Karamunsing with Bianca & Esther. Bianca wanted to buy a camera. Their going to Mt. Kinabalu this Saturday so she wanna have a camera and take lotsa pictures. Too bad i cant come =( Its alright. As long as they have fun. xD After she bought her camera, I went to Tanjung Aru and look for my boyfriend. We had dinner with Ah Woo. Everything was cool. =)

On my 17th birthday (I think)

Today's cell group is at my place, so when i reached home, Andy and some others just reached also. A bit awkward cause i wasn't really ready , but it turned out okay. I'm so so so broke today. =( When i was in Karamunsing, after Bianca bought her camera, i went to some shops and shop for clothes. I bought a sleeveless, a short green skirt, and a short black pants. It cost me rm100 and my wallet left rm6. Luckily i have my visa card. Hah Hah. xD

Hm.. Today's cell group topic is a very interesting one. Its about being talk bad, or something like this. Before the cell group, i was feeling uncomfortable because last night my boyfriend and i went to one of his friends birthday. There is this few girls hanging out with my boyfriend, one of them was so close. Honestly i was unhappy. I feel like crying but i keep controlling. I gotta admit she's quite pretty. My boyfriend.. he kinda like left me alone at the side and went pooling with those girls and some of his guy friends later on.

He did come accompany me awhile, but he insisted on sending me home after 15 minutes (or less). Its really heartache sometimes to see these kinda scenarios. =( But after cell group, i think it over. Actually its quite needless to be sad or unhappy. Sometimes i just got to let things flow naturally. So yea, now I'm feeling better. Like Lena Jie said, "Pray hard". =) It's nearly 1am now, I'm going to read a few pages of bible and go to bed. Goodnight =) God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment