Thursday, July 16, 2009

Friendship Never Ends

The Happiest Time. Hope It Wont End.

It's been awhile since i last blogged. A lot of things had happened. Hm.. I was sick for this few days. I went to the doctor and i got 38.5 degree for my fever. Bad bad. I sleep whole day after that. Basically that was what I did. Sleep Eat Sleep. Hm.. B&E didn't came to visit me.. =( but they did called me and asked me whether i wanna go out or not.. =( I rejected because i was too sick. I didn't even go out for this few days. But I'm feeling better now. No worries =)

Honestly, i did feel a bit left out. Hm.. Well its my fault too actually, i didn't manage to go to Mt.K with them. But its okay lar, as long as they had fun, I'm happy for them too =) Hm.. i don't know why.. But my relationship between E is not quite good.. We seldom talk.. Even B still mms me =P I did try my best to make it up. I msn E. Seems like it didn't turn out quite well. I guess i can feel the gap between us already.

CESS
Forever in my heart =)

History repeats. This reminds me of CESS. I used to be so so so close with them, but in the end it didn't turn out to be good. I should have learned from my mistakes. We should not get too close in a short time, things just wont get well. Sometimes these needles just cant leave my heart. About CESS, its past. So i need not talk about it, but i do miss all of them. Now, when everything starts to get pretty well, here comes another problem. I've been wondering, is it my problem? -Shrug-


I have always been well with Bianca. No doubt she's my best friend =) Esther, I really liked her a lot. Sometimes i do hope she can be my sister. xD Hm.. but i can never forget that day.. It just hurts my heart. But whats past is past. I don't want to talk or think about it anymore. Honestly, after they went to Mt.K, Esther never really did find me. Maybe I'm a bit too sensitive, but i did msn her. I guess she forgot about me, even her msn caption had nothing to do with me. Maybe I'm totally left out. Well hey, i never gave up after that, i did went to facebook and left both of them a message on wall. Asking them when to hang out and so on.

Bianca did not reply, i can understand that, she's a air stewardess. We are sms-ing now. Hm.. just wondering what could Esther be doing. Maybe she's out i don't know. I know i got a boyfriend now, but i didn't don't care u all ar.. Hm.. babay, you're saying like i "zhong se qing you".. Now that im feeling better from my sick, i did try to ask u all out.. Whereas Esther, .... She didn't even find me ar.. Maybe I'm a bit sensitive.. I should text her and see how it goes.. I've made my first step. Im trying my best to pull everything back.

*Wink Wink*

Okay, i guess that's what i have to update between my friends and I. About my boyfriend, he's treating me well. He came and visit me these few days when i was sick. He even bought me "leong cha" =) Everything is quite good between me and him. Hooray for that xD

Boo.. I guess I'm going to work tomorrow. Like what Bianca told me, its best not to work with own family. I've think through it. After this month I'm gonna change job.. Oh Lord, please let me find a good job.. =/

Tik Tok Tik Tok.. E did not reply.. Now i've got nothing to say =X Should I call? Well.. since already made the first step, Why not call? Arhhhh its gonna be so awkward..... Okay.. Turns out to be, Im over sensitive =X heh heh.. Im going over to her place now.. Damn im too sensitive.. *Slap Slap* Silly me..

No comments:

Post a Comment