Wednesday, January 27, 2016

You only live once...

What if I die tomorrow.. I'd regret not telling you how I feel.. and I'd regret not trying. All these time I was making assumptions and drowned in my own thoughts.

 Kimberly said, "Don't just sit there every night think and miss him and cry. Go text him! Even one day you confess and he rejects you, that's where u can start crying until you are over him. Now u everyday cry without even telling him?! Better u go do something bout it!"

She's right you know. She's right. I mean..... You only live once right? and really~ If I die tomorrow I really "am dui" for not trying at all. Well.. there's really nothing to lose in just sending a text message. Though I keep thinking it's very weird and awkward. 

I did it.. I waited till 10.30pm and I sent a text over. Why 10.30pm? Cause he may be on bed or at least at home getting ready for bed! And also to prevent him from being distracted (if he's outside) and not able to reply my message properly. lol. Soooo lucky when I text him he just finished shower. We chit chat for.. awhile.. lol. Then he's conversation turned cold. Like.. nothing to say and just wanna end the topic. I mean, I'm human. I can feel that. Buuutttttt... its okay! I can always text him the day after tomorrow at 10.30pm and start another lame conversation! =D

Why do I feel so crazy over him.. This is the first time I really understand the Taiwan drama when they love someone and couldn't be with the person. Now I know how desperate it feels. It's like... just one chance! Just one chance and I'll treat you so well like never before. Just one more chance I'll love you like you're the luckiest person on earth. That's how much I wanna care for you.. ='( All I can do now is just to swallow this feeling everyday and probably cry to sleep thinking bout the happiness I can get if I'm with you..in my dream and imagination.

I'm seriously crazy. I think I just got enchanted, captivated, charmed, dazzled, enraptured, bewitched, spellbind-ed, fascinated, hypnotized, mesmerized by you. Why is it so sad to have feelings for someone that don't feel the same way..

I wish we could start over.....

No comments:

Post a Comment