Sunday, January 24, 2016

I'm back!

Hello again! I'm back~ I know I know.. after 4 years now I'm back? true or not? But yeap! I guess .. I really need a blog to express myself. Actually I did try starting blogging again like a year back. This is the link >> xexebaby.wordpress.com Anyway i don't think I'll continue there anymore.. I wanna continue writing my life.. Changing a blog doesn't change anything. So yeah.. I'll give u guys some updates of some major events that took place?

So.. here goes! I got a feeling this is going to be heck long blog. Still, I'll try to cut short =) As you all know.. Ben & I broke up. That was the reason I couldnt continue writing here. For those who didnt know, we were together for almost 5 years. I have to say .. I thought he was the one. He's different from the other guys. He's very gentleman.. and I never felt so loved before. You all know I kinda suck in relationship. So finally.. finally I thought, I got the right one this time! woohoo! Sad to say, things did not happen like I thought it would be. We were getting ready to settle down our lives together, we bought a house, we were happy.., and I was just waiting.. for that day. For the day that I would shout out loud YES I DO!!! I guess after 2 years now.. I'm happy you made that choice. Tho I find it really hard to accept in the first place. But.. I'm really happy for you. Cause you found the right one and I'm sure you're very happy with her. I don't hate you Ben. I guess I love you so much to be able to let you go. No doubt that I still think of you.. cry for you.. misses you.. well for all that beautiful memories with you I can say that its totally normal. At least.. now I moved on. Yep. You heard that right! see that right! Though, the news of both of you getting married soon makes my eyes go crazy and couldn't stop crying. I still think that's normal given that we did spent many many years together. So here I am.. wishing you happiness! and its all worth it to be with the one you love =)

Okay so that was one of the major event in my life. LOL, The second one is.. I'M IN SINGAPORE!!!! Well, if you know me as like a real friend and read all of my previous blogs, you'd know how difficult it is for my character and personality to make this choice. .... Okay not that difficult cause I was too hurt and wanted to leave badly, so it was the only thing i wanted to do. It was to leave Kuching.. I couldnt stand another day there and I'm going to leave out all the little details that happened. So yeah, I told my mom a week before and my sis 3 days before I'm leaving and .. I made it. Though I was very sad to leave my family members and just runaway like that. I knew that I needed a change. I am now renting a room, no xiao bai (my car), no mummy's food, only me and me being independent~  I suggest you read my other blog to know roughly hows my life in Singapore. I .. am attached. We had many problems, just like the one I had with my 2nd ex (ah Yek), and if u view my older post, yep, the better looking one is him. Oh yeah, btw, Yek is getting married soon too! Esther showed me a photo of him proposing~ I'm so happy for him! All that heartache I felt for him was so not worth it! lol! We should end earlier and we both could be happier! Ah well.. I guess things do happen for a reason.

 So back to my bf and I, we had many problems. We gave up many times. Wanted to go our own ways many times. But you all know me. My heart.. I couldnt do it. and yes, we are still together. 1 year plus now. Things.. are getting slightly better for both of us. I can feel it. I mean much much better compared to like.. 6 months ago? So yeah.. I've been holding on. Trying and trying. I'm glad that its better. But.. I dont know.. Some part of me knows that.. he's not the one. I know it.. He's not the one that I'd spend the rest of my life with. I must be crazy right? Holding on to something I know that its not my future, but cause I am.. too afraid.. too scared of that heartache caused by Ben. I changed without me knowing. Being so reserve and I guess overly independent that I didn't want anyone but myself. Now I'm slowly opening up. Slowly accepting him and his flaws. I hope that.. I can endure long enough and hurt enough to have the courage to end this. Seeing that he is treating me better. I guess it'll need quite some time to end this relationship. hahaha~

So thats all! My major updates~ lol. I'm gonna blog more often cause I feel so much better now =) I'm gonna write about my bangkok trip the next post! Stay tune? Tata!

Some photos to show you what happened when I didnt blog~ lol


 This is Wen Wen. She's my best friend in Kuching! She is the one who was with me throughout all my tough time!
Like a tourist in Kch we cycled the town~


Our KL trip to cheer me up!


Damai trip! 

Wen, if you ever have chance to read this blog of mine, I wanna tell you thank you. Thank you very much for being with me all the time when I need one. You're a great friend! and I love you!! =D 

After I broke up, my new life begin~ I party crazily every single night!


Though we don't talk to each other anymore, It's okay~ Cause we really did had a great time together! I'm glad you guys were in my life before.

You cannot imagine how crazy I was.. my sis saw me going to toilet with my make up and I was so drunk I told her I make up before I shower. Some crazy shit like that haha, The moment you go to work with perfect make up on the face from last night is priceless~ The awful hangover at work sucks~ but once its 11pm the night became so damn damn young! Many many months until I told myself, Stop. Celina, stop. I stopped partying.. but the hurt got even worse when everything slaps back at my face. Thats when I decided to leave. But of course you cant really stop.. everything.. at once. haha~ 


Must do before drinking stout!

When you wanna do whatever you want with your hair!




My loneliest time in Kch, you guys surprised me all the way from KK! 




My forever forever Best Friend! Shana Ng! 

Penang trip that Ben was suppose to meet my birth parents~ 

My sister

aaaaaand my twin brother. yep. me and ma twins! 

Sorry I have no idea how to rotate this picture
My second bravest trip to visit my birth parents alone~

Nakhon Phanom in Thailand to visit my grandmother~

First time meeting my grandma~ Sawadeeka kunyai^^

My KK gang in SG that makes me feel like I'm home~

My bestie Kimmy! 

Single me looking at the sea~ lol

I'll update more the next time. But I guess thats about what happened? lol~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment