Monday, February 1, 2016

CNY is just around the corner, all the atmosphere really is different. I stayed in my aunt house last night cause we had an early reunion dinner. The food was great as always and though I don't know the relatives there well, last night was still an awesome night! 


Work is getting more and more boring for me. It's so repetitive. I should be doing something I love.. and enjoy.. but to feed my ass I couldn't. That makes me sad. Ah well.. I still have to endure for awhile. Just hang in there right? Anyway, I think I am going to study Project Management or Marketing for my degree. These 2 seems to be more... suitable for me (or at least I think I'll enjoy it). 

I texted him again. I know I shouldn't have. But who says I can't text my friend right? Anyway, I really think that I "自作多情". In Bangkok, he clearly treats everyone the same. I was so stupid to even felt something... when there was really nothing at all. He treats Eunice the same, treats Janice the same, treats me the same. I just think too much.  I really need to leave the past behind. Things are different now. We are really just friends..... and I should just get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment