Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Chinese New Year 2016

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! 

Past few days I was kinda busy. I stayed at my aunt house as usual cause it doesn't make sense for me to go home, its so.. damn.. far. So on Nian30 I went to do my nails. I know.. OF ALL DAYS, I did it that day. Guess how much it cost me? $100!!!!  Seriously just thinking bout it my heart aches a bit. I really think doing nails is a waste of money  =( I'm never never gonna do manicure anymore! But ... I kinda like my nails this time. heh heh heh. The color is so me! What do you think? pretty? pretty?


After my pretty nails we had steamboat in one of our relative's huge house. 


Of course cannot miss Lao Sang! lol! This is the bessttttt lao sang ever! The taste so damn good that its not enough! 



I helped also ~ hehe

The next day which is chu 1 we all went back to the same house again. This is what they do every year so I will just follow~ haha~ One whole day in the house we sure do what? SELFIE !!!


*paiseh this one edit a bit too white*



Chu 2 went to Serene aunt house with Shawn.
*me trying to selfie with a dog*

Thats about what I did in the past few days. Busy right? lollll. So today chu 3 start work already sure feel sien. =|

Last night I asked Shawn whether are we gonna celebrate V day in advance. Well he said no. Hmm.. So I told him lets just at least go for a dinner. I mean.. On 14th itself I'll be going to KL already. Plus I'll be gone for almost 10 days~ He said "I don't think its necessary to celebrate V day". I think maybe he think its expensive.... but .. its in advance. It's not even on 14th. I don't think it'll be veryyyyy expensive? And I said its my treat! Still he said no.. I was kinda sad and it bothers me.

Today I asked him out on Friday night. I never mention ANYTHING about V day. Then he's okay with dinner. zzzz. I really don't need roses or expensive dinner. At least just bring me out for a nice dinner or hang out together.. maybe a movie? I don't know.. he makes me feel so .. sad. and guilty! as if I'm demanding or having high expectation. =( A dinner to celebrate V day and a dinner to spend time together really makes this much difference mer? It's just a dinner.. Maybe he's just more accepting to anything without the word "valentines day".

Saw a few pictures of us that we took a year ago. I still remember that time we were quite happy one ler. Don't know why things change so fast. Just don't feel it from you anymore. Don't feel you putting effort anymore. Making me even more sad.... ='( I also trying not to care so much.. don't expect so much and very normal de be with you. Thought maybe I'll be happier..

Maybe I didn't try hard enough.. Maybe I really expect too much.. Sometimes you make me wonder... whether a relationship should be like this.

Ok this is definitely a symptom of PMS! Too Emo already~ now must go to sleep. Goodnight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment