Sunday, September 6, 2009

I miss KK so so so so much =(

Its the 4th day now in Kuching. =/ I mis KK so much. I wish i could go back often. Im so not used to stay here. I dont know why, everynight in my room i just couldnt get a goodnight sleep. I prayed and still im afraid and end up going to my sisters room or living room to sleep until the sun came out =.= Such a freak right? LOL

I haven't got my computer and my car yet. Its still currently in my boyfriend's house. I guess i will get it by this wednesday/thursday. I miss KK ar..!! Anyway, im planning to go back on december and give a biggie surprise to my boyfriend, so Dear & Babay maybe can come pick me up from the airport. love it xD

My school life? Not very good i guess. I haven't know anyone yet! Except for Gloria. She's the only FIRST person who spoke to me and coincidentally she is from City Harvest ( the church which i am arranged to go). So we went out twice to church. Everything was quite okay in church, but, i gotta keep in mind that she has her own friends in school. I dont know whether she wanna hang out with me or not. So, im kinda alone in school. Ah God, please just let me have my own good friends in Kuching. =( I hope my studies goes well here. I need more clothes. =.= Its all in my car. LOL (have been wearing the same outfit repeatedly man)

Okay, i just came back from my lunch, i asked my brother in law whats wrong with my room, why cant i sleep in. He told me my room used to be a PRAYING ROOM... For goodness sake NO WONDER!!! =.= i was so... zha dao.. LOL.. anyway i dont think i have much to say anymore. Just a bit depress that i have not much friend. =/

No comments:

Post a Comment