Sunday, September 20, 2009

Adapting Kuching Life

Its been a long while now. Have been studying and working at the same time. 2 words = TIRED and EXHAUSTED!! Everynight after work i really very tired till i have not even a time to read or can i say i have no heart to read anymore. The most i can do is just reading up a few pages of bible then i went to bed.

For now i bought my broadband, so i got heart to online awhile, but no heart to study. Eventhough im stll very de tired. I.. miss KK a lot, its not the place that i miss. I miss my friends, and my boyfriend.

I miss u dear! i miss u babay! i miss u lau kung zai! :( Cho Che Cha Ba Forever.. i really do miss u all till every little thing i do i think about all of you. Just cant stop thinking of u guys. Dear and Babay, u 2 are like my "qing fu" LOL!! My boy, i still love u so much. I cant wait to give u a big surprise when im going back (on December =.=) Hehe..

Of course besides the 3 monkeys that i miss.. i miss another 4 chimpanzee.. Guess Guess Guess..





Okay give up huh? LOU DAO!! LOU MOU!! FEI ZAI!! BOSS!! how are all of u??!!?! i really miss you all =( Wait for me to come back.. I hope u guys when go KL can edit up me inside with u all. heh~ at least i feel better :P

Whoah~ 11.30pm, way pass my bed time. I still need to work early morning tomorrow. So yeah, tata so long!! xD muaksie all!!

p/s: wont be having pics for the recent post because using sister laptop,so no pic :P

No comments:

Post a Comment