Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Ending of September~

(Okay, I think i never upload this pic b4, so yeahh! =D)

I've been in Kuching for like a month already. Things are getting slightly, I repeat, SLIGHTLY better okay. Haha. I've known my classmates. During the one hour break of Mr.David's class, Ching Ching, Lisa, Siew Foong, Ah Boon and I will walk to somewhere near to eat and walk back to our school. It's quite fun actually, 5 girls walking on the street under the HOT sun. LOL. Not only that, we even planned to go exercise together. Tomorrow, Ching Ching, Ah Boon and I will go for a jog in a park (which is near to Ching's house). Kinda like the plan xD So tomorrow, in remembrance of BEC, im gonna wear the green so called "yoga" pants! haha!

It's gonna be 1st of October tomorrow, and on the 3rd, my boyfriend is going to KL & Singapore, leaving me alone in kuching. Not only that, on the 11th B&E is going to KL, leaving me alone AGAIN!! ah... really don't like the feel. I really hope i can go together and have fun. But too bad i have classes, and its so important that i cannot afford to leave. =( Even though i cant go myself, i still hope that they would enjoy of course. Argh! i just cant wait till its my time to go KL and shop =(

So now, the things i can only do is to study hard as i just recieved my offer letter from UOL!!! Heh. Now i can have my textbook after paying it. Nice! Gonna really start studying hard hard hard, not only that, im gonna work work work, so i can earn some income for myself. I cant wait to save till i get to buy things that i wanted itfor so long ago. My own camera~ Ohhh im dreaming it already.

Anyway, Im so so so so into SINGING all of a sudden. Okay, Im always into singing, but this time, the few years back of hyper singing came back to me. Thats the sign of MEETOTO!! LOL!! So yea, after tonight's revision, im gonna sing sing sing =P So right now, i gotta sleep. I've used like ALL my energy up listening to David's lecture. (Actually just trying not to fall asleep) =P TATA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment