Saturday, August 29, 2009

Phew...

My New Hairstyle! (Im eating actually)

Im leaving everyone.. =/ I know it might be sad and hurtful, but it also might be a good start for me. Time passes real fast. Just felt like yesterday when everything happened. I misses a lot of things. Sometimes i even wish i could turn back time and correct some things that i have done wrong, go back to the time where i think would change everything. This is a very silly thought as time can never turn back and can never stop. I just gotta keep reminding myself "what is past is past, i cannot change the past, but i can change my future, so i gotta build a better future, live with no regrets and must always think before i act/speak." I just can hope the road Im taking now is the right one and that I never repeat the same mistakes. Sorry if i ever hurt anyone, truly im sorry. =)

"BEC"

Im going to Kuching on the 3rd of September, may not come back often, but maybe once in a few months. -Shrug- I hope i can come back on November. I feel like celebrating my birthday here in KK with my darling and babayss.. I miss you all and love you all so much. There are times where i dont know how to express myself to you all.. but its okay, i bet God knows it =) Oh God, you so gotta guide me through this long long way I'm walking on, so gotta lead me so i do not make any big mistakes. (pray pray pray)

As for my boyfriend, I am planning to bring him to Little Italy tonight for our dinner. I want both of us to be happy and that we can trust each other when I'm at kuching. I love you. I just want everything to work out well between us. Trying so hard to let you know how i feel, I know i might have hurt your heart, i regretted so much. Just this once, i hope i can fix this back. *Hugs & Kisses for you darling*

I guess that's about it. Lately everything was going quite well and smooth. Oh, so need to pack my things already. Pray for me my friends? Love you guys so much. Please know that i care too.

No comments:

Post a Comment