Sunday, August 9, 2009

Praise The Lord

Hello again. Today i have this strong feeling that makes me want to listen to gospel songs and to flip through bible. Kinda weird though. I opened up bible flip flip flip till i was at Matthew 6:34 reminded me of something that i have long forgotten. "Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble."

I felt a lot relaxed after seeing it. Decided to call Bianca and Esther. Letting them know my decision to Kuching. Didn't hang out, but we had a quite nice conversation. I hope everything will be better especially our relationship. Sometimes misunderstands do happen. I thought they don't find me because they dislike my boyfriend and doesn't wanna hang out with me. Well they thought i didn't find them because i have only time for my boyfriend. That makes it all so clear why we never find each other, thinking this and that by our own. We're having a dinner on Tuesday. Hope everything will be okay.

So yeah, basically i updated almost everything up there. Oh, one more thing. Tomorrow is the day I'm going to take my results. VERY nervous and worried. Still thinking how things will be like. Going to Pine at city mall after taking the results to ask more information about Pine. Most probably will be studying in Pine as i see no disadvantages.Sad thing about tomorrow is that my parents is flying again.. Aww.... im gonna so so so so so miss them.. Love you so much mum and dad.. =(

p/s : My boyfriend made me something special today.. *lotsa hugs & kisses* love it!!

(may not look good, but i love it)

So... yeah.. overall my life is getting better. Must be god's love. xP

No comments:

Post a Comment