Sunday, August 23, 2009

FINALLY.........


Okay its been a long long long long x10 time since i last blogged. Man! so many things happened.. But for now, all i need to update some stuffs and a few stuffs that i got to remind myself.

Firstly, i quit my job. Why? That leads to 2nd update which is I'm GOING TO STUDY~ yippee... and i've been worrying about the same problem everyday. Finally both my sisters are supporting my financial cost to study, without them, i guess I'm just still working. =.= Anyway, my third update is that I'm going to Kuching. Why there to study Law instead of KL? Okay, i gotta make this very clear and straightforward.

1. KL cost is more expensive. e.g. : Living cost & Tuition fees

2. I don't have money to support myself to KL, and even now both my sisters are supporting me.

3. KL and Sarawak (SEGI) offers the SAME PROGRAM which is LLB (Bachelor of Law)

4. Since its the SAME PROGRAM, both RECOGNIZED by UOL (University of London) then why not go somewhere near to KK and fly so far to KL? * I understand people would mostly prefer KL, because its more "town". But, SAME certificate~ so why?

5. Besides that, KL's tuition fee would be obviously more expensive than Sarawak. Why? Because in KL its more popular. Same theory as : Both LV bag from the same factory, one from a more "towny" place, and one in a more "rural" place. So usually people would go KL and asked this question "Huh? Who would actually go Sarawak to buy LV?" This is equivalent to "Huh? Who would actually go Sarawak to study Law". Please be reminded, its the same thing. Am I not right?

6. My sister lives in Sarawak, so i get to stay with her. Compare to KL, i gotta find some place to rent, even if i found some place to rent, its gonna cost me money, and for my breakfast lunch and dinner i so gotta solve myself. So why not stay with sister and just worry about my own studies?
I gotta remind myself, my purpose now is to study. So I'm doing everything i can to anyhow reduce problems that cause any disruptions to my studies. In chinese, 为什么拿苦来辛?when all i need is just to study. I don't need to make myself all tense and pressure.

7. Yes, SEGI may be a cheaper school or maybe not very preferable. But for me, its from different people different opinion. I chose this school because i can see more advantages than disadvantages and i gotta see my own situation and make decision, and after all consideration was being taken, and yes, this is my final decision.

8. Hang out with Bianca & Esther last night, we celebrated Lou Mou birthday, too bad i don't have last night photo, its with Esther Dear.. So yea, never mind, here is a picture of cute Lou Mou too. xD Really happy last night to hang out together. Just hope everything can stay the way it is now.

Thats basically all i have to say about updates, as for things i gotta remind myself to do before i get to Sarawak is this :

1. I need to start calling that man to do transferring my car from KK to Kuching which cost about RM1600 and i need to call my father to give me that money.

2. MUST resign my position as Director in my company. (This should be the 1st =.=)

3. Go to the dentist and then maybe transfer all my documents to Kuching dentist? LOL.

4. Hm... Hang out with all my friends before i go Kuching. Lets divide this to 3 groups.
(a) BEC
(b) All Saints friends
(c) Boyfriend and friends

5. Get baptist!!!

6. Pack everything properly and try not to miss a thing (aya.. my desktop how ler?)

7. Sub-line with my boyfriend

Wow~ Thats actually quite a lot. LOL. So lastly before I stop, I would just really really want to Thank God for everything, my 2 sisters who is supporting my financial cost to study, my friends who supported me, and lastly boyfriend for really letting me feel "an xin" to go Sarawak. Really thanks a lot.

(Our smelly feet being bitten by fishie)

As for my sister, i'll repay you guys one day ok? And i know how.. By taking care of your child next time if there is any problem, I'll be there to help. Don't worry, I got eyes to see and heart to feel, whoever really treats me good, I will try my best to treat that person double back good. As for now I may not have the capability, but who knows what future looks like? Now I'm young, both of my sister help me, and when I get older, I'll be very willing to help if there is any problem. xD

This is Cutie Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment