Friday, April 23, 2010

Teardrops.

I'm very stress now. I cried. Hopping it will decrease the stress, which i think it helped a bit.

Stress of school work. Exam is coming. Damn! i promise myself that I'll never study last minute if i pass this year. Lord please let me pass. It is all i need.

Another reason why i cried (attacked by satan), I actually sees someone profile. She's pretty no doubt. I just cannot stop thinking all the negative thoughts. I know im not suppose to. I know everyone has got their own past. I shouldn't bother since its your past. But its hurting my heart. I know i should be looking at the present and the future. You're mine now, i know. I'm sorry dear. I guess its just all the stress that I'm going through. =( I didn't mean to see her profile, but all those thoughts just came. And its making me crying non-stop. I dont know why. I guess im just releasing stress.

Was actually planning to tell you how i feel when you came back home later. But i just received your call. You're upset because of some stuffs of yours. =( Sorry to hear that too dear. Well i guess since you're sad, maybe I'll just talk to you about this some other day. I really don't want to make you mood worse. Talk to me and I'll listen and comfort you always k. =) You know i will always be there for you. *Hugs & Kisses*

Anyway, only Jesus will understand how i feel. After praying i feel better now. Sorry bi if I'm a sensitive, cry baby, emotional and thinks a lot type of girl, but this is just how i am. =) I Love You.

No comments:

Post a Comment