Wednesday, April 21, 2010

21 - 04 - 10

Today is a very very good day, thank you Lord for everything. I'm really grateful. Besides our great father, i really wanna thank Ben, my secretary, because you really made my day. Thanks baby! Hehe.


Why would i say he is my personal secretary? I'm really impressed by you. He made 2 appointments for my dental check-up (for braces), woke up at 8.30am to wake me up. LOL. Drive me around to find my dentist until 11.30am. He's totally starving. I couldnt forget the face he was eating his rice AND my mee. == Baby, i wont let you become that hungry again, kinda hurt my heart and i dont want that to happen to you again. So thanks baby for helping me to find these dentists. (Seriously, i dont think many guys would do this ^^)

Okay, secondly, i have got a great gift today. Hehe. Its a new PHONE!!! AAAAHHHH!!! celebrate and shout with joy!! hahahaha~! He actually wanted to get me I-phone, but since I-phone latest 4g is coming out soon, we both really feel its not so worthy to get 3gS. Besides, if I really want iphone, i might as well wait until 4g to come out, which is gonna take MONTHSSSS~ haha!! So, we took HTC LEGEND instead. Its okay baby. Im gonna really take good care of MoMo. hehe!


Im just so so so so so so happy today!! Everything just worked out so perfectly fine! Thank you Lord, thank you so much!! Today is a very memorable day~I'm so happy till I actually cried just now. Feel so good. =)

Hm, gotta go now. Tomorrow have to wake up at 6am then go jogging with Lia-Lia. Hehe. Oh, I so gotta start PLAN C for studying!! May 11 is the day of my first paper!! So stress and worried! But i know God will always be with me! And I WILL PASS with LIA LIA too!!! *Amen* Study study study after jogging tomorrow! Time is passing so fast and it feels like there is no more time for me to waste~ AAhhh.. ok lar, ciao friends~ haha *yippie* *doink doink doink*

No comments:

Post a Comment