Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A Thousand Words..

More than a thousand words i feel that i need to express since last night. Life has become too dramatic. Argh.. how can i ever start? Is this decision even right? Should i even come back? Things doesnt seem to work well anyhow. So complicated.

I guess.. things cannot turn back. Not even cannot turn back, its better we dont think of it. Sometimes, its really heartache. See you cry , i feel like crying.. Haih.. Nvm la.. Dont know what can i do now. So stucked in the middle. Heartache to hear u say like that. Heartache to see all this happen. I think Kuching is still the best place. I guess the next time i come back will be another 6 months. Sometimes i feel so pointless to come back already. Dont like to hear/see all these. Tired. I just wish someone can understand everything . Hope someone can know what is happening. Hope there is someone that I can pour everything out.

Its okay. I will just let things go its own way. K la. Enough. Say so much also useless, say so much also pointless. So many things keep roaming in my mind, so many things.. =/ Why feel so? Sigh. Hate this feeling so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment